North Glendale Real Estate
North Glendale is sandwiched between North Phoenix and Peoria in the Northwest Valley. Lower crime rates and better schools than southern Glendale have attracted many young families in recent years, and they’ve stayed for the outdoor recreation, shopping and delicious food.
Every weekend (only early in the morning during the summer) many North Glendale residents can be found climbing to the top of Thunderbird Mountain to look south over all of Glendale. Others can be found biking, jogging or walking their dogs in one of the parks along the canals. During the summer families cool off at Wet ‘N Wild, a water park complete with slides, a wave pool and a lazy river.
North Glendale residents do most of their shopping around the Arrowhead Towne Center. The mall itself boasts a great selection of stores like Macy’s and Dillards, while the area surrounding the mall is packed with essentials like Target, Costco and Trader Joe’s. There are also many delicious places to eat, both national chains and local spots.
Locals’ favorite sushi spot is a tiny, affordable hole-in-the-wall named Sushi Catcher. Named one of the top five steak houses in Phoenix, Arrowhead Grill has mouth-watering steaks and seafood. And Melting Pot is perfect for a date night with an intimate atmosphere and the fondue it’s named for.
- Vision Hill Estates 12
- Arrowhead Ranch 8
- Arrowhead Lakes 6
- Continental at Arrowhead Ranch 5
- Patrick Ranch 5
- Hillcrest Ranch Parcel C Lot 1-168 Tr A-K 5
- Thunderbird Vistas Amd 2 5
- Arrowhead Lakes 3 Lot 239-333 Tr A-B 4
- Arrowhead Ranch 8 Amd Lt 1-181 Tr A 4
- Arroyo Springs Parcel C 4
- Upland Hills 4
- Tuscany Hills 4
- Parkwood Subdivision Unit No 7 4
- Portales Townhome Condominiums 4
- Lakeside At Arrowhead Lot 1-217 TR A-H J-K 3
- Estates at Arrowhead Phase 1A 3
- Adobe Hills Lot 1-260 3
- Top Of The Ranch Two 3
- Arrowhead By The Lakes Lot 1-203 3
- Palm Estates Lot 134 Tr A-C 3