North Glendale Real Estate
North Glendale is sandwiched between North Phoenix and Peoria in the Northwest Valley. Lower crime rates and better schools than southern Glendale have attracted many young families in recent years, and they’ve stayed for the outdoor recreation, shopping and delicious food.
Every weekend (only early in the morning during the summer) many North Glendale residents can be found climbing to the top of Thunderbird Mountain to look south over all of Glendale. Others can be found biking, jogging or walking their dogs in one of the parks along the canals. During the summer families cool off at Wet ‘N Wild, a water park complete with slides, a wave pool and a lazy river.
North Glendale residents do most of their shopping around the Arrowhead Towne Center. The mall itself boasts a great selection of stores like Macy’s and Dillards, while the area surrounding the mall is packed with essentials like Target, Costco and Trader Joe’s. There are also many delicious places to eat, both national chains and local spots.
Locals’ favorite sushi spot is a tiny, affordable hole-in-the-wall named Sushi Catcher. Named one of the top five steak houses in Phoenix, Arrowhead Grill has mouth-watering steaks and seafood. And Melting Pot is perfect for a date night with an intimate atmosphere and the fondue it’s named for.
- Arrowhead Lakes 12
- Arrowhead Ranch 11
- Vision Hill Estates 7
- Thunderbird Vistas Amd 2 7
- Union Hills Manor 3 4
- Portales Townhome Condominiums 4
- Pinnacle Hill Lot 1-259 Tr A-O 4
- Arrowhead Ranch Parcel 2 4
- Hillcrest Ranch 4
- FULTON HOMES at SIERRA VERDE 4
- Estates At Arrowhead Phase One B 3
- Village At Canyon View Lot 1-187 Tr A-H 3
- Brookfield Manor Lot 1-46 3
- Coppercrest 3
- Tuscany Hills 3
- Courtland Village Lot 1-116 3
- Arrowhead Lakes Unit 4 Lot 1-59 Tr A 3
- Mission Groves 4 & 5 3
- Hamilton Arrowhead Ranch Two Lot 1-214 3
- Arrowhead Office Plaza Condo Lot 1 Amd & Restated 3